Froyle Wildlife – Walks & Talks – 2016 DAIRY DATES
- Tuesday 15th March – “A Dragonfly’s World”. A talk by Dr. Bill Wain – Village Hall – 7:30pm start.
- Tuesday 12th April – “The River Wey”. A talk by Dr. June Chatfield – Village Hall – 7:30pm start.
- Thursday 12th May – “ Keeping the Skies Alive – Helping Swifts & Swallows survive the 21st Century”. A talk by Edward Mayer – Village Hall – 7:00pm start.
- Saturday 18th June “Dragonfly Walk”. Walk Leader – Dr Bill Wain; Meet at the Village Hall at 10:00 am.
- Saturday 23rd July “The Magic of Bees” – Talk & Walk. Speaker/Leader: Mike Edwards; Meeting Point – TBC. Talk 9:30 – 10:30 am; Walk 10:45 – 1:00 pm.
- Saturday in September – “Wildlife at Mill Farm”. Walk Leader Nick & Jenny Shaylor; Meeting Point & Date – TBC.
- Thursday 20th October – “Return of the Red Kite” + AGM. A talk by Keith Betton – Village Hall – 7:30pm start. Wine and nibbles will be served before the AGM.
- November (provisional) – “Wildlife & Hedgerows”. A talk by Jon Stokes – Village Hall – Date & time TBC.
It’s helpful for us to have an idea on numbers – If possible please email firstname.lastname@example.org. However, you are very welcome just to turn up too!
- Entrance fee: £2. (Children under 16 free).
- Donations to the speaker’s charitable organisation and Froyle Wildlife Group.
- Doors open 30 minutes before the start of the talks.
- Light refreshments inc. wine available.
- Occasional raffle and other fund raising activities.
(Additional details on the speaker or walk leader will be published in advance of each event. Details of our fete activities + ad hoc summer butterfly walks to follow.